Abbott Quality Compliance Specialist Junior in Alajuela, Costa Rica
• Creates and/or maintains employee learning maps ensuring they are up to date with the current version on applicable QMS documents.
• Manages the LMS audience structure to maintain standards among current and future Value Streams and support areas.
• In accordance with area’s managers oversees appropriate training planning, execution and documentation for exempt employees.
• Supports internal CATD compliance audits at the Costa Rica facility.
• Executes assessments from the Internal Quality Assessment program.
• Performs thorough reports of the assessments conducted and fully inform participants, managers of the audited area, and quality management of the assessment results.
• Supports the coordination of the external audits/inspections preparation and support and/or participate during external audits, as required.
• Facilitate follow-up and closure of audit/assessment nonconformances.
• Provide support to the Quality Systems Engineer in the maintenance of the Quality System elements.
o Provides input to Management Review on external audit/inspection results.
o Participates in the coordination of quality related activities.
o Communicates the status of overall compliance to management.
ASJM Abbott St. Jude Medical
Costa Rica > Alajuela : Parque Industrial, Zona Franca Coyol S.A Edificio #44B, Call0, Avendia 2
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
Abbott is about the power of health. For more than 125 years, Abbott has been helping people reach their potential — because better health allows people and communities to achieve more. With a diverse, global network serving customers in more than 150 countries, we create new solutions — across the spectrum of health, around the world, for all stages of life. Whether it’s next-generation diagnostics, life-changing devices, science-based nutrition, or novel reformulations, we are advancing some of the most innovative and revolutionary technologies in healthcare, helping people live their best lives through better health.
The people of Abbott come to work each day with relentless energy, enthusiasm and a promise to enhance the health and well-being of millions of people. They push the boundaries to help manage and treat some of life’s greatest health challenges.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott , to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers
LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/abbott-
YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/c/abbott
Twitter at https://twitter.com/AbbottNews